8 Serves Ingredient
≫ 1/2 Cup unsalted butter (softened)
≫ 1 Cup Caster Suger
≫ 2 Large Eggs (at room temperature)
≫ 1 Cup Plain Flour
≫ 1 Teaspoon Baking Power
≫ 1 Teaspoon Vailla Extract
≫ 1 Apple (thingly sliced)
≫ 1/2 Cup Frozing Strawberries and Blueberries
≫ 1 Teaspoon Cinnoamon Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C degrees.
2. Grease and lightly flour(or butter) into round cake pan.
3. In a large bowl,
4. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy by using electronic mixer(low speed about 3 mins).
5. Add eggs into, then beat together.
6. Add flour and baking powder, also vanilla extract, then beat until well incorporated.
7. Pour the batter into the round cake pan.
8. Add sliced apple, strawberries and blueberries over the batter.
9. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
10. Bake for an hour until golden brown.
≫ Sprinkle icing sugar on top when served.