6 Serves Ingredient
≫ 5 eggs
≫ 20g Butter
≫ 100g Sugar
≫ 120g pain flour
≫ 1 Teaspoon Chocolate powder
≫200g Chocolate Bits (Melted)
1. Preheat oven to 180.
2. Spray oil on the miffin tray.
3. Beaten eggs with sugar till smooth by using electronic mixer (about 15 minutes)
4. Add flour and butter. mixed.
5. Place mixture into tray (save some for next step)
6. Add chocolate powder into mixture then mix till smoothy.
7. Place chocolate mixture 1 teaspoon in each cake.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
1. Boiling water.
2. Place the choclate into a bowl, and leave the bowl on the hot water (without boiling up).
2. Melt the chocolate with a little water.
2. Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate.
≫ Don’t use mircowave and don’t boiling when melt the chocolate, otherwise chocolate would be overcooked.
≫ Warm served with the chocolate sauce.
≫ Suggest, serve with a scoop of ice-cream.
≫ Sprinkle icing sugar on top when served.